AFAR17 is here for you throughout your stay
If you subscribe to the association, you will benefit from advice and services tailored to your needs, which will help you find the best accommodation in La Rochelle.
You will benefit from :
• Accommodation in a host family who wants to share their culture and who will speak French with you
• Half board (breakfast and evening meal)
• Close to the university (by foot, bike or bus)
• We charge a fee of 50 € per student + 30 € per day for accommodation and related services (the price is calculated over the total duration of the stay)
• The family welcomes you as soon as you arrive at La Rochelle train station or airport.
• Laundry once a week.
• Bed linen and towels are provided by the family.
• A key is given to you the day of your arrival.
• All families have internet access and Wifi.
• In case of complaints concerning the housing or the family, the association is committed to providing solutions.
• If necessary, the association can assist you with paperwork.